Recipe: Lemon Garlic Roasted Asparagus
- 1 bunch of asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place the trimmed asparagus spears on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, minced garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Toss well to coat the asparagus evenly.
- Arrange the asparagus in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the asparagus is tender but still retains some crispness.
- Remove from the oven and serve the roasted asparagus as a side dish or incorporate it into your favorite recipes.