Recipe: Sautéed Cup Mushrooms with Garlic and Herbs
- 500g cup mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs (such as thyme or rosemary), chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the sliced cup mushrooms to the skillet and cook for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they release their moisture and turn golden brown.
- Sprinkle the fresh herbs over the mushrooms and season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir well to combine.
- Continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes until the mushrooms are tender and nicely browned.
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh parsley. Serve as a side dish or use as a filling for omelets, pasta, or sandwiches.