Recipe: Golden Beetroot Salad with Goat Cheese and Arugula
- 4 golden beetroots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the sliced golden beetroots, baby arugula, crumbled goat cheese, and chopped walnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat the ingredients.
- Let the salad sit for a few minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve the vibrant golden beetroot salad as a refreshing and nutritious side dish or add grilled chicken or roasted chickpeas to make it a complete meal.