Recipe: Kohlrabi Slaw with Apple and Cilantro
- 2 medium-sized kohlrabi bulbs, peeled and grated
- 1 apple, cored and grated
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the grated kohlrabi, grated apple, and chopped cilantro.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the kohlrabi mixture and toss until well coated.
- Allow the flavors to meld for at least 10 minutes in the refrigerator before serving.
- Serve chilled as a refreshing side dish or as a topping for sandwiches or tacos.