Recipe: Roasted Purple Sprouting Broccoli with Garlic and Parmesan
- 1 bunch of purple sprouting broccoli
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Trim the tough ends of the purple sprouting broccoli and cut into bite-sized florets and stems.
- In a large bowl, toss the broccoli with minced garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
- Spread the broccoli in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender and slightly charred.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over the roasted broccoli. Serve hot as a flavorful side dish or as part of a vegetable medley.